Tailor-made bags made of VCI anticorrosive material. This material, is used to preserve and protect that merchandise susceptible to rust, especially in maritime packaging.
- This plastic, adheres securely to the parts, forming a molecular film that protects them from external agents such as humidity or salinity, thus preventing oxidation and corrosion.
- In the VCI plastic (Vapour Corrosion Inhibitor), the vapor forms a barrier that prevents the electrical charge of the metals, thus preventing the reaction with oxygen, which is what forms the rust.
- Despite its composition, it is a 100% safe material for human beings.
- Possibility of custom manufacturing.
- Suitable for use together with desiccant salts for full protection.
- It is not aggressive with the environment.
- Recyclable product.
Ask for a budget