The most commonly used method for lashing goods inside packages, as well as on the packaging itself in containers and other transport items.
Types of Load Straps & Lifting Slings:
- Slings: Textile straps with or without gauze (holes in the ends for their tie).
- Textile straps or webbing: High resistance textile tie.
- Polyester tapes or PET belts: PET plastic tapes whose strength varies depending on their composition.
- Ratchet: Metal tools to adjust straps and slings easily and easily.
- Buckles: Galvanized steel buckles that serve to join the ends of the webbing and prevent the load from loosening and loosening.
Load Straps & Lifting Slings; systems to immobilize cargo inside packages, containers and during lifting when moving.
Ask for a budget